Monday, December 22, 2008

The Weakness

Hmm. So I have generally been pretty good with most sports. In fact I have never been truly miserable at any sport so far. However, after 2 weekends of testing I have now figured out my Kryptonite.

Drinking games - They reduce me ( without being too modest I can assure you I hold my drink very well.) into a blithering idiot. Its not even funny how badly I lose. Its not like the games are too hard - but I lose, and lose .... and then become a blithering idiot. I mean seriously how hard can it be right? Even the guy who likes men in red underwear did better at the games.

And so without further ado, I have decided to announce my retirement from the world of drinking games.

* for the record drinking games are safer when you are shotting anything but whiskey. Also during the course of the weekend I lost at cards ( oh so badly.. but revenge shall be mine!) and now have close to 67 shots to down in the future.

1 comment:

Kristel-Ann said...

basically u suck at cards!!!... havent you learnt by now... You can only win if i am not at the table.. or you cheat!!