Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Movie


I don't normally blog about movies I saw but this one was awesome. Was watching "Roadhouse" starring Patrick Swayze and it was bloody awesome. The Movie's tagline is "The dancing's over. Now it gets dirty" and I actually sat and wrote out a couple of lines that got said in the movie:

Main Guy - Its my way... or the highway. ( I didn't know this line actually ever got said)
Main Guy- Pain don't hurt ( On being asked why he does not want anasthesia while being stitched up)
Main Guys 'cool and tough' best friend - That gal's got entirely too much brains to have an ass like that.
Main Guy - I want you to be nice until it's time to not be nice.

Also everytime the main guy would walk into the room someone would whisper in awe "Who is that guy?" or " I heard he killed a man down south"

To end this post I ponder, brood, ruminate, mull, contemplate, speculate, build my castles of sand, dwell, puzzle over, and reason over why I end up getting hooked to a flick like this in the middle of the night when I have perfectly better things to do.

- Adios

1 comment:

Zaev Dutt said...

slave to the routine.