Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A little more of a little more Waffling

MONEY

I can't stand people who say that money is the root of all evil blah blah ....
What I believe is that people who want money for the sake of it being money are the fuckups.

People do not understand money. Money = Value
It is when this simple equation fails that things go nuts.

Money on its own is useless, its a piece of paper or metal which on its own has no value. It is what money represents in terms of true value that give it its value. When I look at money I have made I most definetely don't think of it as evil, I think of it as value that I have provided in return for value that is mine.

The worst sort of people are those that do not understand this. So on one side you have the type who collects money for the sake of it , without it having any value. So basically this would be the type who makes money without providing value for it. This is no differrent from being a common thief. Hell, at least a common thief would know or admit he is a thief, in a wierd sort of way it is his way of life. But these folks do not consider themselves that. Society does not consider them that either ( and if society considers someone to be something then it must be true, yes? HA!).

Now this is easy to understand when you think of the state and the way it functions. The state takes value from you and gives you nothing in return.

On the other side you have those who say that money is evil. This is the sort who would say that a person should not earn any, should live for the sake of your neighbor etc.. this is truly the worst. What this person is basically saying is go through life without any sense of value for anything. What this person is saying is: do not value yourself, it does not matter if you sell yourself to the highest bidder or the lowest.

Balls. I know my value and would sell only at that. If I don't get my price, screw it I won't sell. I am MINE.

adios.

No comments: